Streamline CPQ provides consulting and custom Oracle CPQ Cloud implementation services.
- UX lead resource and created detailed UX SOW’s for CPQ cloud clients.
- Attended weekly team meetings for product roadmaps, marketing materials and compiled customer data.
- Primarily used Axure to build interactive prototypes, Balsamiq and Microsoft Teams for virtual whiteboarding, and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver for mockups.
- Created advanced walkthroughs, wireframes, and style guides for client implementations.
- Conducted UX Deep Dives and UX Review sessions with key customers. I would record the results and document solutions with detailed mockups to share with the client.
- Created custom assets, icons, and style guides for UX team collaboration and consistency.
- Analyzed current trends to identify usability patterns for the teams to share in Microsoft Sharepoint.
Conducted UX Deep Dives and Workshops to establish user personas and define the target audience. Created sitemaps and whiteboard to define common user stories and user paths.
Wireframed the user flows for each persona defined in the UX Deep Dive and Workshop. First Drafts of Mockups with alternative options to define user flow.
Review mockups and provide agile UX design to show what done looks like durning development sprints and demos.
Demo completed feature to the client.