Oracle CPQ Cloud Services
My Role : Senior UX Designer
- UX Project lead resource for the quarterly releases of Oracle’s CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) Cloud.
- Reported to the UX Manager daily, and also attended daily SCRUM team meetings within an Agile environment. These SCRUM teams included a Product Manager, a dedicated Developer team, a dedicated Quality Assurance team, and myself as the lead UX Resource.
- Attended weekly Product Management team meetings to create product roadmaps and compared customer data to ensure the best user experience
- Primarily used Axure to build interactive prototypes, Balsamiq and Zoom for virtual whiteboarding, and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & Dreamweaver for mockups for each release.
- Created advanced walkthroughs, wireframes, and style guides for Product Managers, Software Development, Quality Assurance, and Sales teams to ensure quality and consistency of each release.
- Worked with Quality Assurance teams in test release environments to file and resolve bugs ensuring the quality is what was originally proposed by Product Management in our Functional Requirement Documents.
- Personally called key customers and conducted UX Reviews and User Testing sessions with custom Axure interactive prototypes. I would build the prototypes and record the results then document them within Oracle’s Confluence site for the Oracle CPQ teams to share. This directly improved our customer satisfaction within the Oracle CPQ Cloud product.
- Prioritized projects aimed at making each quarterly release a better user experience for existing Legacy customers and visually compelling and intuitive for new customers.
- Led and scheduled group meetings with User Experience deliverables to educate Oracle teams of new patterns and designs being used in the upcoming product releases.
- Created custom assets of our patterns, icons, and style guides for UX team collaboration and consistency.
- Analyzed current trends to identify usability patterns and documented them in Oracle’s Confluence site for other Oracle teams to share.
1. UX Deep Dive
Conduct UX Deep Dives and Workshops with clients getting a good understanding of the user with complex use cases.
2. User Testing
Interactive mockups and prototypes with surveys and questions for users to interact and provide feedback.
Provide functional requirements and documentation notes with mockups for developers and provide agile design during sprints.
Release new features for Oracle CPQ users based off their feedback.